Reasons to be Happy... Vol.8
Studio Anorak brings you a few... Reasons to be Happy!
- The brilliant festival of lights, LIGHTOPIA is currently in Manchester and then comes to London for two months. Details & tickets here.
- The Exercise Book Archive is the most amazing collection of exercise books we have seen. Anorak's next issue will carry a few of them. Donate yours here.
- The Make Bank is a wonderful initiative to provide creative kits to disadvantaged pupils and secondary schools. You can buy a kit or donate here.
- The Puppenhaus Museum traces the history of dolls' houses. (via Present & Correct)
- As from December 1st, our Happy Mags will be available to buy from COS Stores. Excitement levels: 45,000,000,000!
- Vintage episodes of the Pink Panther is our number one favourite thing to watch during rainy Sunday afternoons. With salted popcorn, thanks.
- [US only] Nike have launched a cool subscription scheme for kids called the Adventure Club. Details here.
- This L for Ladybird print from Lorna Freytag is just lovely.
- We are busy working on new editions of Anorak and DOT. More details will come next week.
Thank you for reading & clicking. See you next month!